Since 1988, American Sintered Technologies has been providing Quality Powder Metal Products for a wide range of applications including: Automotive, Lawn and Garden, Heavy Truck and Appliance.
Our mission at American Sintered Technologies is to fully satisfy our customers, providing them with products and services that will meet their expectations through continuous improvement and team work.
If you’re looking for excellence in Quality, Delivery, and Customer service we can help. Our Engineering staff is available to give design suggestions, material suggestions and work with your engineering team from start to finish.
- In operation since 1988, purchased by Fansteel in 1996.
- Operating in 46,000 square feet on 8 acres.
- Supplier of high quality, engineered, sintered components to the Automotive, Lawn and Garden, Industrial, Heavy Truck, and Recreational Vehicle and many other markets.
- Molding capabilities range from 30 – 550 tons including three 220 ton and one 550 multi action presses.
- Sintering capabilities with 6 total continuous belt furnaces ranging in size from 18” to 24” wide
- Sizing capabilities up to 200 tons to re-strike the powder metal components which qualifies the dimensions.
- In house tooling maintenance.
- In house machining, tumbling and resin/oil impregnation.
- Utilize the many industry supporting secondary shops in the local area for complex machining, heat treating, steam treating, coating, plating, and grinding.
- ISO 9001:2008 and TS 16949:2009 certified.